St. Francis Xavier Preparatory School and the Diocese of Fall River are committed to the protection of all of our students. Anyone that is interested in volunteering at SFXP must complete Safe Environment Training, Mandated Reporter Training, CORI (background check), and read and return the Acknowledgement Page of the Code of Pastoral Conduct before volunteering at SFXP.
Safe Environment Training and CORI Requirements for Volunteers
Please be sure to read the following thoroughly. Please ONLY submit a completed packet, including the following documents, to the Main Office once you have gathered ALL required documents.
Completed Volunteer Packet MUST include ALL of the following:
- Safe Environment Training Certificate
- Mandated Reporter Training Certificate
- CORI Acknowledgement Form
- Read and return the Acknowledgement Page of the Code of Pastoral Conduct
- Copy of your Drivers License
Please contact the office with any further questions. Thank you!