- Both Winners of JFK Museum Essay Contest from JPII/SFXPAugust 2, 2018This year’s JFK Hyannis Museum Essay […]
- New Pick-Up/Drop-Off Pattern AnnouncedMay 14, 2018At St. John Paul II High School, the safety of […]
- Administrative Changes AnnouncedMay 9, 2018May 9, 2018 Feast of St. John of Avila Dear JPII […]
- JP2 and SFXP Students’ Submissions Earn Top AwardsApril 6, 2018Nineteen students from JPII and SFXP had their […]
Shadow Program Guidlines
- Begins October for 8th grade students.
- Transfer applicants may call Admissions Director Mrs. Jennifer Canzano Admissions Office at 508.862.6336 x 104.
Visiting classes, meeting students and teachers, walking the halls, and experiencing a “real” school day are critical elements in helping you make the important decision on where to attend high school.
Your parent/guardian must call the Admissions Office (extension 104) at least 48 hours in advance of the requested visit date.
Visit form must be completed and brought with you the day of your visit.
Visitors should dress appropriately. Jeans, t-shirts, leggings, tank tops, shorts, etc., are not allowed.
The Admissions Office will select, or you may select, a St. John Paul II High School student ambassador to share your school day with you.
The school day begins at 8:05 A.M. Plan on arriving Between 7:45 and 8:00 A.M.
The school day concludes at 2:51 P.M. Visitors may be picked up at dismissal.