- Two Grads Honored by Assumption CollegeMay 17, 2017On the eve of their commencement, Saturday, May […]
- Senior Awarded Cape Cod Military Officers ScholarshipMay 11, 2017A total of $10,000 went to four high school […]
- Freshman Class Annual Canal Mussel Count ProjectMay 4, 2017On May 1st, Biology students (the freshman class) […]
- Wireless Infrastructure Bolstered By GrantApril 24, 2017PRESS RELEASE For Immediate Release Hyannis, MA, […]
Shadowing a current student for the day is the absolute best way to determine if St. John Paul II High School is the school for you. Email the Admissions Office or call 508.862.6336 x104 to schedule a shadow date.
- Begins Monday, October 3, 2016 for 8th grade students.
- Students who wish to transfer this current academic year or to transfer for September 2017 should call the Admissions Office at 508.862.6336 x104.
Visiting classes, meeting students and teachers, walking the halls, and experiencing a “real” school day are critical elements in helping to make the important decision on where to attend high school.
A parent/guardian must call the Admissions Office (extension 104) at least 48 hours in advance of the requested visit date.
Parent permission notes are mandatory for all visitors and should be presented on arrival at St. John Paul II High School. Parent permission notes should also include an emergency telephone number along with any medical concerns.
Visitors should dress appropriately. Jeans, t-shirts, tank tops, shorts, etc., are not allowed.
The Admissions Office will select a St. John Paul II High School student ambassador to share their school day with you.
The school day begins at 8:05 A.M. Plan on arriving Between 7:45 and 8:00 A.M. The school day concludes at 2:51 P.M. Visitors may be picked up at dismissal.