- How Many Cape Grads Head to College?October 20, 2017So asked the Cape Cod Times this past Sunday […]
- Senior Named National Merit Commended StudentSeptember 25, 2017Congratulations, Michael Carlowicz, 2017 National […]
- JPII Opened Ten Years Ago Today: 9/4/07September 4, 2017On September 4, 2007, 38 students, seven […]
- Junior Whiz Kid Pairs With Financial GurusAugust 31, 2017At age 9, Kam Markowski started investing in the […]
Shadowing a current student for the day is the absolute best way to determine if St. John Paul II High School is the school for you. Email the Admissions Office or call 508.862.6336 x104 to schedule a shadow date.
- Begins October for 8th grade students.
- Transfer applicants may call Admissions Director Mrs. Jennifer Canzano Admissions Office at 508.862.6336 x 104.
Visiting classes, meeting students and teachers, walking the halls, and experiencing a “real” school day are critical elements in helping you make the important decision on where to attend high school.
Your parent/guardian must call the Admissions Office (extension 104) at least 48 hours in advance of the requested visit date.
Visit form must be completed and brought with you the day of your visit.
Visitors should dress appropriately. Jeans, t-shirts, leggings, tank tops, shorts, etc., are not allowed.
The Admissions Office will select, or you may select, a St. John Paul II High School student ambassador to share your school day with you.
The school day begins at 8:05 A.M. Plan on arriving Between 7:45 and 8:00 A.M.
The school day concludes at 2:51 P.M. Visitors may be picked up at dismissal.