Covid-19 Admissions Update
Currently, all admissions campus events have been canceled or postponed. BUT, there are still many ways to learn about JPII. Visit our new website, watch our admissions video, follow us on social media, and attend a VIRTUAL PREVIEW ZOOM EVENT where you will meet School President, Chris Keavy, Principal, Mona Lisa Valentino, Guidance Director, Mark Tanguay, Athletic Director, Rich Fazzi, and Admissions Director, Jenn Canzano.
*Virtual* Admissions Preview Night!
Thursday, April 30, 7:00 P.M.
Thursday, May 7, 7:00 P.M.
*REGISTRATION REQUIRED. This will be a Zoom virtual meeting. To register for the Zoom meeting or for more information, please contact Admissions Director, Jenn Canzano, at email@example.com.
Stop in for a visit and stay for four years. Shadowing a current student for the day is the absolute best way to determine if St. John Paul II High School is the school for you. Email or call the Admissions Office to schedule a shadow date.
- Call to schedule a visit today
- Transfer applicants may call Admissions Director Mrs. Jennifer Canzano
- Visiting classes, meeting students and teachers, walking the halls, and experiencing a “real” school day are critical elements in helping you make the important decision on where to attend high school.
- Your parent/guardian must call the Admissions Office at least 48 hours in advance of the requested visit date.
- Visit form must be completed and brought with you the day of your visit.
- Visitors should dress appropriately.
- The Admissions Office will select, or you may select, a St. John Paul II High School student ambassador to share your school day with you.
- The school day begins at 8:05 A.M. Plan on arriving Between 7:45 and 8:00 A.M.
- The school day concludes at 2:51 P.M. Visitors may be picked up at dismissal.