Tuition & Financial Aid
The investment that you make now will appreciate as your child grows through high school, college and into family, community, business, civic, and Church life.
The investment that you make now will appreciate as your child grows through high school, college and into the family, community, business, civic, and Church life.
The benefits of Catholic education are widely known. The overall value of a JPII education – academic achievement, spiritual formation, opportunity, community – is an investment in the adult your child will become.
How much is tuition?
- Tuition for the 2020-2021 academic year is $12,185.
- There is a $175 non-refundable registration fee.
How is tuition collected?
St. John Paul II High School uses FACTS Management Company for tuition collection. Please contact Mrs. Keras, Student Accounts Coordinator with any questions at 508-862-6336 ext. 249 or email@example.com.
Does the FACTS Tuition Management Company offer a monthly payment plan?
Yes. You may choose to pay tuition annually. However, we understand that for the majority of families this option is not feasible. You may choose to pay tuition in interest-free installments over a twelve-month period. The payment plan will begin in June and concludes in May.
Is there a sibling discount?
Yes. Sibling discounts are applied across the entire school, Grade 5 through Grade Twelve. The oldest child will be charged full tuition and a 5% discount will be applied to each subsequent child. Any additional financial aid awards will be applied to the balance.
High School Honors Scholarship
The top twenty (20) individual scorers on the High School Placement Test will qualify for a one-time scholarship of $1,000.
Brazilian Catholic Leadership Scholarship
- Brazilian Catholic Leadership Scholarship in honor of Bishop Edgar M. da Cunha, is open to Brazilian Catholics who demonstrate leadership and achievement. This scholarship is available to students entering Grade 5 or Grade 9 at SFXP & JPII. The scholarship is for ½ tuition and applies to Grade 5 or Grade 9 only. To be eligible students and their families must:
- Complete the application process and be accepted to Grade 5 or Grade 9.
- Complete the Brazilian Catholic Leadership Scholarship Application
- Be of Brazilian descent.
- Be actively involved in their local Catholic parish community.
- Demonstrate school or community leadership.
- Complete the FACTS Grant & Aid Financial Assistance application.
- The deadline to apply is March 30. Please contact the Admissions Office for more information at 508.862.6336
What financial aid is available?
JPII offers need-based financial aid to qualified families. Such aid is provided by generous donors and the JPII Financial Aid Fund.
How do I apply for financial aid?
- The FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment Form serves as the official application for need-based financial aid at St. John Paul II High School and can be accessed at the beginning of December.
- FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment Form
- If you are new to completing the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment, please view this video on what to expect in the application process.
Is an annual financial aid application required?
Yes. All financial aid awards are reviewed annually based upon the timely completion of the FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment Form, continued demonstrated financial need, maintenance of standards of good progress, good standing at JPII, and availability of resources.
When are financial aid applicants notified of awards?
Newly accepted students whose financial aid application has been completed and verified by mid-February will receive financial aid notification by the end of March.
Does the school offer a monthly tuition payment plan?
Yes. You may choose to pay tuition in interest-free installments. The payment plan will begin in June and concludes in May.
St. John Paul II High School uses FACTS Payment Program by FACTS Management Company for tuition collection.
Through FACTS Payment Program you will be able to arrange:
- One-time payment
- Monthly interest-free installments from your checking or savings account over a twelve-month period (June – May).
Additionally, if you are enrolling in the FACTS Peace of Mind (POM) Benefit, the $22.50 non-refundable POM fee will be automatically deducted from your account within 14 days of the agreement being completed by the institution and posted to the FACTS System.
St. John Paul II School is pleased to offer FACTS Payment Program by FACTS Management Company. Through FACTS Payment you will be able to arrange:
Payment in full
- Due on June 1.
- Automatic withdrawal from a checking/savings account or credit cards are accepted – a 2.85%
convenience fee is assessed by FACTS for credit card payments.
- You may elect to receive an “Invoice” from FACTS. When choosing this option you can make a one-time payment online or over the phone or mail a check directly to FACTS.
- There is a $20 enrollment fee per family assessed by FACTS.
- 12 months, beginning in June, 2020 and ending in May, 2021.
- Payments can be made on the 5th or 20th of each month.
- Automatic withdrawal from a checking/savings account is required.
- There is a $50 enrollment fee per family assessed by FACTS.
Tuition & Fees
Tuition rates will be announced prior to March 1 for the upcoming school year. An annual registration fee of $175 per returning student will be applied to the tuition bill in June and paid as part of the tuition payment plan.
Financial Aid applications must be submitted annually to be considered for need-based aid. The first-round notification deadline is February 15 for awards announced on March 1. For financial aid applications submitted by the February 15 deadline, families will have two months from the date of their notification letter to review their award and withdraw without penalty, should financial aid be insufficient to meet a family’s financial need.
Complete one continuous enrollment contract, and remain enrolled in school each year until high school graduation, or opt-out. Students will be re-enrolled automatically, and the annual registration fee will be applied to tuition accounts in June.
Complete a written notice of withdrawal form and submit to the Admissions Office no later than May 15. Students who withdraw (opt-out) after May 15 will be assessed a late withdrawal fee of $500 (starting with 2021-2022 school year). Families who submit a notice of withdrawal before May 15 will not incur this fee.
Hear what our parents say about JPII: