Stop in for a visit and stay for four years. Shadowing a current student for the day is the absolute best way to determine if St. John Paul II High School is the school for you. We are looking forward to a time when you can visit our campus! Until then, please fill out our inquiry form, and we will keep you updated on admission events and activities.
- Call to schedule a visit today
- Transfer applicants may call Admissions Director Mrs. Jennifer Canzano
- Visiting classes, meeting students and teachers, walking the halls, and experiencing a “real” school day are critical elements in helping you make the important decision on where to attend high school.
- Your parent/guardian must call the Admissions Office at least 48 hours in advance of the requested visit date.
- Visit form must be completed and brought with you the day of your visit.
- Visitors should dress appropriately.
- The Admissions Office will select, or you may select, a St. John Paul II High School student ambassador to share your school day with you.
- The school day begins at 8:05 A.M. Plan on arriving Between 7:45 and 8:00 A.M.
- The school day concludes at 2:51 P.M. Visitors may be picked up at dismissal.